All My Fish Went From Healthy To Sick In 1 Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
I know this should go under health issues but this needs some responses fast or I'm going to start having a major die off!

As of last night the only sick fish I had was my angelfish in my 30 gallon whose alement is currently unknown. I come home today to two tanks full of sick and/or dying fish! In my 75, my sailfin pleco has major fin tears, my male cutteri cichlid is loosing his dorsal filament, and my striped raphael catfish has cloudy eyes. In my 30 I have my angelfish that's almost nothing but a torso at this point and can barely swim, my blue gourami who is probably my least sick if the ones that are but looks like there's some caudal fin missing, my sailfin molly that's loosing dorsal rays, one of my bronze Corydoras lost a dorsal ray, and in top of that there's at least one small-parasitic-snail like-THING with a brown head that I saw burying into my gravel that luckily I got at least a decent picture of. I have literally no idea how two tanks can go from healthy to sick in less than 24 hours and I have no idea what any of them have or how to treat it! All I know is about a month ago my angel had a gram positive fungal infection that healed up about 2 weeks ago, a few nights ago one of my penguin tetras died and my angel ate a piece of his caudal fin and since then the angel has been loosing fins like crazy and now most of my fish are sick! Please help ASAP, I have no idea what I should do!!!!!!!

image.jpgimage.jpgView attachment 1012460image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
BUMP

Well one thing's for sure, I looked under my substrate very carefully and found three very small snails so "yay" I have snails now :headshake

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Just tested the water now. Ammonia and nitrite are both 0 ppm and I'm going to do a 50% water change now.

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Just finished a 60% all the fish are swimming around being happy except my angel who is having trouble swimming and just stays in the top, front, right corner watching me. The gourami, molly, and Cory seem to still be very healthy though.

Going to do a 60 or 70 percent on the 75 tomorrow.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store