Aquariums, Filters, Decor, Misc. SoCal Pick-up only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grisworld

Feeder Fish
May 18, 2014
SoCal
Ok guys so i have some stuff for sale. Heres a list. Everything is in working condition. Also to whoever comes and picks up the tanks i have some free stuff you can have. Take both tanks and i'll give you alot of extra stuff.

60 gallon tank 40$
110 gallon tank 80$

2 AC70-20$ ea
2 small 10-20 gallon HOB filters - 10$ ea

I have a bunch of random decor including a bunch of corals, crushed coral, black and white gravel, sand, rocks, driftwood, fake plants, shells, etc

I also have some nets, heaters, ugf's, etc.

I'll throw in a bunch of the random decor and equipment to anyone who comes thru for the tanks. Im located in Downey area Socal. I'm moving to a smaller apartment so i can only have a couple of tanks set up there and thats the reason im downsizing. Hit me up with any questions you have. Take everything and i'll hook you up! Thanks for looking guys!

Grisworld

Feeder Fish
May 18, 2014
SoCal
Sorry guys i'll get some pix up asap. I actually moved to my new location and the tanks are not moved yet and still at the old location so i'll take some pix when i go back.
thachunh I'll shoot you a text
alexisnsanti you can come through whenever. just let me know when you want to come and i'll try to be available at that time. I have odd work hours but just hmu.

alexisnsanti

Exodon
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2014
california
Sorry guys i'll get some pix up asap. I actually moved to my new location and the tanks are not moved yet and still at the old location so i'll take some pix when i go back.
thachunh I'll shoot you a text
alexisnsanti you can come through whenever. just let me know when you want to come and i'll try to be available at that time. I have odd work hours but just hmu.
give me a text 7606045869 ill go pick it up

Grisworld

Feeder Fish
May 18, 2014
SoCal
Alright 60 gal and one AC70 is taken. Alexisnsanti, ill shoot you a text. I'll be home tomorrow afternoon and you can pick it up then. Birdman, i'll shoot you a text as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store