220 stock

kpax

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2013
kelowna
Right now I have 1 indo dat, ebjd and festea I've got my gold supreme hb rtg aro coming in a month considering adding a banded knife and 3 more dats good idea bad idea?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

DEVIANT NATION

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2013
USA
I tried having 4 indo dats in one tank. It didn't work out for me. I had one that picked on all the other 3 constantly if they came out of hiding but he swam around all the time. I got rid of him thinking maybe the other 3 could come out now. Not so now 2 never come out and the 3rd one comes out and swims around once in a while but will beat the heck out of the other 2 if it sees them. Now I don't know what to do. I am going to have to get rid of the other 2 but what I really wish I would have done is get rid of these 3 and kept the one that was really active. Seems like they would do better in numbers of 1 but not with others of same species. At least from the group that I had. They are fine with my silver arowana and my peacock bass though. Just hate each other with a passion.

kpax

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2013
kelowna
Thanks for your input ya I was gonna add more clown loaches and a banded knife aswell loaches as dithers because I think they are awesome right now my dat gets pushed around by me electric jack and red terror that seemed to have started to pair hard to tell everyone is 4 inches or less just switched from my 55 and I believe my arowana is coming in at 8 inches so wanna try and have them in growing before that arowana gets here

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store