New RTC x Paroon Hybrid

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
Nice! I forgot you said you were gettin it today! Hopefully it doesn't have the growth rate of an rtc. I'd hate for anything to happen to the ruti. Knowing you, that's not gonna happen though.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Estarego8

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2011
New Jersey
Nice! I forgot you said you were gettin it today! Hopefully it doesn't have the growth rate of an rtc. I'd hate for anything to happen to the ruti. Knowing you, that's not gonna happen though.

Yea no my Rutilus is very happy and growing steadily :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Estarego8

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2011
New Jersey

Plus I got the 180 and a 90 to help the hybrid grow XD. I have a lot of things in that tank the little guy isn't allowed to eat lmao

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
Plus I got the 180 and a 90 to help the hybrid grow XD. I have a lot of things in that tank the little guy isn't allowed to eat lmao

Well you better get started on settin those up before that lil guy decides he's tired of being little and starts eatin everything.

Estarego8

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2011
New Jersey
Well you better get started on settin those up before that lil guy decides he's tired of being little and starts eatin everything.

90 is set up and so is the other 55 XD and 180 is undergoing reseal

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Nice,I've been thinking about getting one of these since I can't find any full-blooded paroons.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store