New Rubber Eels!

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
These just showed up at my door this morning and I can't even explain in words how excited I am! These were quite common when I was a little kid and now they are extremely hard to find. I haven't seen any for sale in at least 15 years so when I saw them, I had to have them. I would love for these to come back to the hobby cuz they really are a very unique and interesting animal. I got 3 and I plan to breed them to supply all you guys out there that miss having these as well. Now some pics. They're still settling because they've been here for less than an hour.
ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1400696254.711572.jpgImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1400696264.677809.jpgImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1400696275.563518.jpg
http://youtu.be/4T-4O81tzZI

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
Haha these Typhlonectes natans are awesome, I actually totally forgot all about these guys, they rank up there with the Erpeton tentaculatum on my list of personal fish/ snake tank setup

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Those are freaking sweet as well! I personally am a fan of Homalopsis buccata cuz they're much more active and are pretty much fw sea snakes when it comes to their actual behavior. I can never seem to find them though!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store