My new baby 24k golden cross back

DDK

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 25, 2013
us
Have you ever thought about wtt? Although wtt is done from 1 inch to around 11-12 inches it ensures highest quality shine so starting at 6-7 inches would only result in a positive out come. From the pics you posted I'm 99% sure it wasnt ever in any wtt so I would start asap.

aakash

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 5, 2014
India
Have you ever thought about wtt? Although wtt is done from 1 inch to around 11-12 inches it ensures highest quality shine so starting at 6-7 inches would only result in a positive out come. From the pics you posted I'm 99% sure it wasnt ever in any wtt so I would start asap.
Thank for the advice, Just wanted to know does WTT really help in coloration.

DDK

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 25, 2013
us
Thank for the advice, Just wanted to know does WTT really help in coloration.
wtt doesnt really help with the coloration but the shine level. From your aro I can see 1-2 levels of shine while wtt aros generally have up to 5 levels of shine and some of the lucky ones have full shine as in fins also.

aakash

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 5, 2014
India
wtt doesnt really help with the coloration but the shine level. From your aro I can see 1-2 levels of shine while wtt aros generally have up to 5 levels of shine and some of the lucky ones have full shine as in fins also.
Ok, thanks will do that.

aakash

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 5, 2014
India
Just wanted to ask one thing.This is from Sodik farm. I don't know much about this farm.Kindly advice where can i get info regarding this farm.
I think this is probably from Indonesia or Malaysia.

aakash

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 5, 2014
India
My fish after setting down in my tank, and began to eat well too. The color improvement is evident.The shine level has also increased .
I have removed the black backbround instead a white background is placed, and gravel has been removed too. so tank is now clear.
Pics:

aakash

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 5, 2014
India
On more thing guys, this fish is from SODIK farm, i have never heard of this farm before, Kindly enlighten me in this regard.
As in :
Where is this farm?
Is this a good farm?
Etc.

DDK

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 25, 2013
us
Wow that shine is an improvement, theory about wtt is that the colors will change but the shine will stay!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store