hand feeding young giant gourami!-)

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
music under edit[video=youtube;pPh8UCZvkjY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPh8UCZvkjY[/video]

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
Thanks, Picked him up from a quality lfs near Rochester here in the uk.
He is very gentle like a dog taking a treat from a child!-) fed oscars like this before and they get half your finger lol.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
Tanks lookin' good, glad it's staying crystal clear for you. I like the colors you have goin' on in there the fish and the backgound are offering up a nice contrast and I'm still impressed by how well they all cohab. The tank looks seriously wicked.

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
Cheers kolt, I think the fish are all very aggressive so the respect each other if that makes sense? Ive had to remove alot of weaker willed fish over time, tryed multiple oscars, last anything up to a week before they are beat then re homed! The width of the tank helps reduce aggression too I think, along with over stocking like with malawii. Im sure the stock will continue to change and work around rocky and the wyckii... wyckii is close to 17inch now! I fitted a sheet of black perspex inside the tank as the background, this gives a really crisp black!-)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store