FINALLY A DAT!!!!!

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
I finally got an info datnoid just now and I'm on my way back home once I get home I will have pics. It's my first dat they are hard to come by around me where I live so I had to travel 2 hours away! I will post pics when I get home. I asked for it to be fed in the store and it ate the feeders the second they hit the water so I don't need to worry too much about that...he is 3-4 inches and was $20 what a deal for me sorry for sounding so pumped after just getting a dat but I'm excited

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

McPhish

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 7, 2014
MI
congrats, post up some pics. get him on some pellets for faster growth to monster size

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Oh I will post pics once I'm home he is kind of dark in color right now because the dumb store had him in with 5 inch jack dempseys who were bullies but I will still post pics...and also I will try to get him on massivore and tilapia but I at least want to get him beefed up and eating for a bit

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Hello,congrats on finally getting yourself a dat and yeah it's colors are unstable in the photos but hopefully it should settle down and show its bars in a few days.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store