Vape Lounge - The Journey, Our Journey...

CrimsonFog

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2012
Warshingtun
Any vapers here? Figured I'd start a thread for us to share "Our Journey" of quitting smoking of the 'analogs' or the 'stinkies' and switching over to vaping.

I've been a Newport smoker for nearly 25 years. Recently quit smoking tobacco exactly 64 days and switched exclusively to vaping. Haven't looked back since.

I started by vaping on an eGo with an clearomizer, then to an MVP2 with a larger clearo and have just recently started dripping with 6mg of nicotine.

I feel so much better. My taste and my smell is back and I can run without feeling like my lungs are going to explode. No more tar, carcinogens, additives, tobacco etc...

Any other vapers out there? What are your favorite flavors? What devices are you using?

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
I only smoked when I drove in traffic and sometimes when I drank, newports, also and djarum blacks, but I switched because I hated everything about it except for the calming feeling and the social aspects. Now I smoke a lot more lol. I buy my smaller batteries and stuff from halocigs and my larger pen is from my7's but I don't really like it except for battery life and it's easy to charge and you can smoke while charging too. I buy oil from both of them...I try to buy oil that uses vegetable oil and better ingredients. I still see a lot more people smoking cigarettes than vaping which I don't get. I haven't found a menthol flavor yet that a like and I usually don't like peppermint but so far that's one of my favorite flavors. I'm having a hard time finding clove flavored oil. I tried adding a drop of food grade clove oil in other oil but it's not the same.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 Active using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
I only smoked when I drove in traffic and sometimes when I drank, newports, also and djarum blacks, but I switched because I hated everything about it except for the calming feeling and the social aspects. Now I smoke a lot more lol. I buy my smaller batteries and stuff from halocigs and my larger pen is from my7's but I don't really like it except for battery life and it's easy to charge and you can smoke while charging too. I buy oil from both of them...I try to buy oil that uses vegetable oil and better ingredients. I still see a lot more people smoking cigarettes than vaping which I don't get. I haven't found a menthol flavor yet that a like and I usually don't like peppermint but so far that's one of my favorite flavors. I'm having a hard time finding clove flavored oil. I tried adding a drop of food grade clove oil in other oil but it's not the same.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 Active using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
I feel your pain. Buttoutecigs.com has a great djarum black flavor called "snap, crackle, bam" I love their menthol too is called Mr. Freeze.

I'm not ashamed of vaping like I was of smoking.

Sent from my SM-N900T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Zcddrew

Candiru
MFK Member
May 26, 2013
Canada
I stopped smoking 3 months ago and switched for vaping. we have a great local vape shop in saskatoon sk. and the guy makes all his own liquid and everything. my favorite flavors seem to be bakery and candy flavors. I like apple pie, banana bread, grape, green apple strawberry. I run all aspire brand vapor stuff. if you guys are canadian this guy does orders at vaporjedi.com/store/

CrimsonFog

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2012
Warshingtun
I didn't think I would take to vaping, but I was really tired of the smell of cigarettes and all of the harmful carcinogens additives. I went to a local vape shop (LVS? LOL) and started vaping. I found a menthol that was comparable with Newports at 18mg and haven't smoked a cigarette since. I started at 18mg in late March and have stepped down to 6mg now. I too try to stick with organic vegetable glycerin with 30% or lower propylene glycol.

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
Been vaping since I was 17, smoked cigs for a only lil more then a year. So about 4 years, you could say I enjoy it lol. I use a itaste vv and MVP variable voltage pretty solid stuff!

Sent from my XT1080 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Oscar Mike

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 9, 2010
CA
I started vaping 2 months ago thanks to another thread on mfk. I'm using a nemesis mech mod topped with a tobecco kfl+ (black edition) and a quasar clone, running both at 1.4ohms with sony vct5's. I've been mixing my own juice at 50/50 and finally found a flavor I like (capella's cinnamon danish swirl). Anybody else try DIY?

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
I have been vaping for a good while. Was to get off the massive amounts of hookah use. LOVE it. Copper nemesis clone topped with an Igo W, with custom brass top cap from Lowes. Roll my own coils.

Been using The Flavor Saver By Stache Sauce. Just picked up a bunch of quitthatgrit.com flavors. AMAZING!!!

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
I am at 73 days cigarette free and could not be happier as I was a pack and a half a day smoker for years. I don't know if I will vape long term or not but none the less no more cigarettes.

I am using an iTaste MVP w/ Aspire Nautilus tank. Suicide Bunny Madrina being my fav juice with with a little Two Peas Caramel mixed in.

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
Madrina is amazing man!! Have you tried unicorn blood by fuzion?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store