Scanning all of the Datnoid threads

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
It is true for just about any fish really. I got an NTT the other day, and decided to read up on them with more interest then I had in the past. Going through the Dat thread there are only a few topics. ID please, Stability, pellet breaking and live foods. Really, some of the same exact threads are only separated by a couple other topics. Gee, is this the biggest thing I have to complain about today? Old, fat and crippled should trump it! :cry:

Mr Pleco

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2006
West
I think you should give him to me ......:popcorn:
What information where you looking for anything specific?

bbortko

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2010
Northwest, Indiana
Would you rather scroll through a few dozen threads of twts proclaiming their 2" dovii or umbee is going to be the greatest thing since sliced bread?

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
Ha..... I thought I was in the Datnoid thread, not the comedy thread. No, not looking for anything special. I know they are hard to get feeding already. Mine had to be moved already at 5". He is beating the hell out of my ft long tig and tearing the tails off some small UJ polys. He went to jail in a 40B by himself for now.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Any info you're looking for in particular, Rodger?
Haven't seen you in this section lately Strollo,thought you had gotten rid of your dats.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Eleven wow,time for a photo shoot/thread.Have you considered stingrays?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store