delz.jpg

sorry for the crappy pic

delz.jpg

Burbotman

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2006
Canada
Welcome to the fraternity. Your biggest challenge will be to stop adding bichirs. Like the old lays potato chip ads, can't stop at one. Look forward to more pics as you add to your collection

TheBroc

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2014
CALIFORNIA
Welcome to the fraternity. Your biggest challenge will be to stop adding bichirs. Like the old lays potato chip ads, can't stop at one. Look forward to more pics as you add to your collection
I'd love to see someone with just one poly, but I doubt they exist. ;)
Addicting for sure.

Congrats and welcome.

Dr.B

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
Texas
Addicting for sure.

Congrats and welcome.
talk to the people in Australia I bet there's a couple with only one. With the prices they go for over there I'm surprised to see polys other than sens at the prices that sens go for of probably drop dead of I saw the price of a delhezi or ornate lol. It just makes you thankful we don't have a strict ban like that because I don't know how I'd be able to tame my "More polypterus syndrome"

Dr.B

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
Texas
Oh and welcome to MFK, you sure started out your collection well with that delhezi and it's nice patterns and colors

kontom

Feeder Fish
Aug 13, 2010
Indonesia
Indeed... already planing on buying some longfin senegal, and preparing my first big tank for them in the long term. It's a disease, a sickness :drool: :drool:

Addicting for sure.

Congrats and welcome.
Oh and welcome to MFK, you sure started out your collection well with that delhezi and it's nice patterns and colors
thank you all for the warm welcome :grinno: :grinno:

I actually bought two of those delz, the other one is just to shy...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store