Armatus - Wisconsin - Pick up only - $80

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodPho~D

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 26, 2009
In the Water
Armatus at 10 inch - Eating only live (was told it took frozen tilapia but only tried frozen shrimp and wouldn't take it) - Sitting in a 55 gallon (growing too fast Need him Gone!) - seems to be semi-agressive (got a 7 inch Jackdem to help teach however still won't take pallets, no confrontation from Armatus, if anything the armatus is getting punkd around) Getting too big and I don't have a tank for him to house him any longer. Asking $80 - PICKUP ONLY - Give this guy a beautiful home Please. You can keep the Jackdem for free if you decide to pick him up. No pictures but have a video on youtube I took of him a few days ago. Hardy appetite and Healthy but a shy guy. PM for serious inquire only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoodPho~D

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 26, 2009
In the Water
Yeah and a very cool fish, I'd keep him if I had a big enough tank for him and a fish stock I raised from fry. I got this guy at this size and don't like going through with throwing in other fishes to see how compatible they are with each other.

GoodPho~D

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 26, 2009
In the Water
Great question Aw3s0m3! I guess he might go to the LFS for in store credit for $15 or so LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store