Moving Sale - Large Tanks, Large Fish, Everything - Phx, AZ - Pickup Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeshulEd

Fire Eel
MFK Member
We're selling our home and downsizing which means I have to sell my entire collection. I haven't been around these parts in quite sometime, but thought I'd offer up everything here first before taking things to craigslist.

I still need to take current photos as I didn't get a chance today and we're heading out for vaca shortly (gone until June 17th), but if there's interest I can snap some quick ones and send them via PM. Everything is freshwater.

If anyone wants everything, including fish, I'd let it all go for $6000, which is a steal, I have more that into the 450g tank alone.

Pickup only.

So, here's the list - I need to sell the fish before I can sell the equipment. Everything is OBO, if these prices are absurd, please tell me, I have no idea what prices run these days.

Current Stocklist:
1 Large (12"-15") Cichla Kelberi $150
1 Large (12"-15") Cichla Orino $100
1 Large (12"-15") Cichla Mono $75
1 Large (12"-15") Indo Dat $150
1 Large (24"-28") Tiger Shovelnose Catfish $50
1 Large (12"-15") Lima Shovelnose Catfish $25
1 Med (8"-10") Sun Catfish $10
4 Med (6"-8") Chocolate Cichlids $40 for all
2 Small (4"-6") Geophagus Balzanii $15 for both
4 Med (4"-8") Geophagus Surinamensis $30 for all
1 Small (6"-8") Senegal Bichir $10

All fish listed above eat pellets - Hikari Massivore and Sinking Cichlid Gold (I have some of this for sale too)

120g Tank and Stand, with light. I'll also throw in an old Penn Plax Cascade filter, Fluval 304, and Fluval FX5 $400
(Note: Picture is not current, but you get the idea)

210g Tank and Stand, with Marineland LED Lights, Model 4 Megaflow Sump, Fluval FX5 $800
(again, picture isn't current)

Build Thread:
http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?332503-My-Aqueon-210-Tank

450g Tank and custom stand, with Marineland LED Lights, 3 FLuval FX5's...I'll also throw in my 75g Sump that I used to use for this tank, Reeflo Hammerhead Pump 5800 GPH Max Head 350 Watts, and whatever plumbing I have laying around. $4500
(Picture not current)
Build Thread:
http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?278442-My-450g-Show-Tank

I also have a pile of misc other crap that most fish hobbyist accumulate; hoses, plumbing, pythons, python parts, etc

SpeshulEd

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Probably Mid-Late July. Our offer on the new house was just accepted yesterday.

We need to get our current house into shape to list it. Unfortunately, large fish tanks aren't a positive when it comes to selling a house.

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
Probably Mid-Late July. Our offer on the new house was just accepted yesterday.

We need to get our current house into shape to list it. Unfortunately, large fish tanks aren't a positive when it comes to selling a house.
Crap! I'm leaving for Ireland tomorrow for a month! I would love that 450!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

SpeshulEd

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Crap! I'm leaving for Ireland tomorrow for a month! I would love that 450!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Will you still have access to the site? I'll send you a note if I get any other interest.

SpeshulEd

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Hello folks, I apologize for the lack of a quick response. Things have been busy with the move, new houses need inspections, old houses need to be packed up, not to mention working full time and getting ready to leave for vacation on Thursday.

I most likely won't be able to respond again until I get back from vacation next Tuesday, June 17th. At that time, I will respond to all private messages and any questions posted here in the order that they came.

Right now, I have many responses about the Indo Dat. I can confirm that all fish are large, hardy, eating well, and stable, including the dat. I have a friend caring for the fish while I'm away. I hope to do a water change and snap some real photos with a real camera when I return as things should be slowing down by then.

The 450g is 96" long/wide, 36" deep (front to back), and 30" tall (top to bottom). Please note, if you're interested in the tank, you have to at least buy the stand too (we can work on a better price). I can sell the filters, sump, pump separate, but it'll be very hard to sell the stand and custom cabinets. I could have sworn there was one deeper scratch near the bottom left of the tank, but I've looked everywhere and can't find it. There are surface scratches from cleaning, but these should be easy enough to buff out with a little elbow grease.

Here's a few photos I snapped tonight with my phone.

450g:

210g:

120g (empty and ready to sell):

TBux

Feeder Fish
Mar 20, 2012
Tucson, az
Interested in the 210 setup, switching jobs and should be ready to purchase around the time you're looking to move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store