Craigslist

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
Someone on Craig'slist is selling 4 Asian aro species in Virginia they say they have a permit to breed them ... An also say that each baby they produce comes with a certificate..... Like it makes it legal ...... Now I'm almost positive this is a bunch of garbage ..... Second opinion??

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

jpcampbell123

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2011
In the water
speaking of scams i recenty came upon an ad on aqua bid that was weird they was selling fw stingrays in tn where they are illegal but the contact number was a Georgia number

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
I just died laughin cause I asked for a pic of their 24k aro they sent me one i txt back and said that's a google back they said no it isn't an I straight screen shotted the google pic of it and sent it .... They txt back an was like almost worked ..... Lmao they tried haha

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
I just died laughin cause I asked for a pic of their 24k aro they sent me one i txt back and said that's a google back they said no it isn't an I straight screen shotted the google pic of it and sent it .... They txt back an was like almost worked ..... Lmao they tried haha

Trying to understand this. They sent you a Google picture of an aro?

Sent from my SM-N900T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Sounds like trouble. I'll stick to YouTube and drooling

Sent from my SM-N900T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Rhomadeas

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2013
Belleville, ON, Canada
They're hoping you'll be dumb enough to just send them your money and wait for it to show up. In a population of 300 million, I'm sure they're making loads of money.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store