Meet Gertrude :)

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
With me 15 days..shares her tank with a Zebra and a Cleaner WrasseImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1402260186.070772.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

davenmandy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2012
Beauty! Jealous, can you shed some light on the details of your setup? Maybe FTS?

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
The tank they are in is connected to a 3 tank same sump system...

Will try to get some pix, but with all the reflected light they suck...

Anyway, a tank full of LR, Pipes and a sand bottom, the latter being constantly revolved....

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
Thank You guys!

She is always on the lookout for food...allways eager. A wonderfull specimen.

I ha done, allthough younger, a lot of years ago, that even took Dainichi pellets....

davenmandy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2012
Beautiful man. Look forward to those pics. You and dB are my inspiration, i WILL have one of these setups one day, patience will be my biggest enemy though. Can you let me know dimensions of tank too by chance? Really cool that they're all connected with 1 sump.

Sent from my Z10 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
Beautiful man. Look forward to those pics. You and dB are my inspiration, i WILL have one of these setups one day, patience will be my biggest enemy though. Can you let me know dimensions of tank too by chance? Really cool that they're all connected with 1 sump.

Sent from my Z10 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
She is currently in a 75 gallon, more long than wide....will revamp the whole thing sooner rather than later. Did not want to put her in the big tank with the triggers.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store