Finally went to the dark side!

KeefO

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2014
Royersford, pa
After months of believing that all rays are equal and that my brown rays are as good as any black ray, I proved myself wrong. Today I went to Aquascape and picked this little beauty up. She was one of many fine looking rays they have there! From the moment I got her home and in the tank with everyone else, she just acted like she was better. So I finally can see what everyone was taking about! Now I just have to get more!image.jpg

image.jpg

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
I love how people think blackies are so much nicer then brown rays...... :ROFL:

Congrats on the new status symbol er, I mean ray! :)

She is fairly attractive for a mutt.....

(just a brown ray guy giving you a hard time :ROFL:)

Seriously though, congrats on stepping over. It takes dedication to reach justification for expensive fish no matter what color they are...... :)

KeefO

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2014
Royersford, pa
I love how people think blackies are so much nicer then brown rays...... :ROFL:

Congrats on the new status symbol er, I mean ray! :)

She is fairly attractive for a mutt.....

(just a brown ray guy giving you a hard time :ROFL:)

Seriously though, congrats on stepping over. It takes dedication to reach justification for expensive fish no matter what color they are...... :)
I have to agree with you, but that's why I went with the hybrid. I love my brown rays, I have 5, but I just had to see what all the fuss was about.

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
That's a great looking Ray .. blackie or not.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

KeefO

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2014
Royersford, pa
That's a great looking Ray .. blackie or not.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Thanks!!! It's a very nerve-racking pick-up though, if she acts unusual in any way, I change my water and monitor her hourly! I have lost expensive fish before, but if anything were to happen to her, I think I might go into shock! I don't know how people that have lost one or more black rays prematurely stomach it. All in all though, she is the most attractive fish I have ever owned, and fun to look at!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store