new here but not new to the hobby

j024r

Feeder Fish
Jun 13, 2014
California, MO
I've been keeping fish for about 7yrs now. Started small, then multiple tank sydrome, and now a 150gal, 2-55gal, 30gal, 5gal. Can't really figure out the site yet. Maybe i'll try the android app out since i'm using a phone. I keep and have kept all kinds of cichlids since they are my favorite. Jack and Jill my two adult Jack Dempsey's are my all time favorite fish. I have several african cichlids with the different melechromis being at the top of my list. A rainbow shark is my favorite none cichlid. I do have hybrids (oh shame on me) but the are not for sale. A unique one i have is a yellow fin acei male and a lellow lab mix. He is....just wierd but healthy :). I also use cinder blocks for caves in the 150 (6 to be exact). Other than fry i haven't had any deaths in couple of yrs which i'm proud of. I'll post more later and maybe add pics when i figure this all out.

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Hello and welcome to mfk. Always so awesome to have some experienced fishkeepers in the forum......... pass on some of that knowledge......

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store