staten island new york

found on my old computer

M|L

the asian
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2005
MY LITTLE WORLD
www.facebook.com
don't always work, I personally think that chart sucks.

first of all, the thinbar tiger can have tail stripes that's the same as an indo or a widebar.

second, a widebar can have tail stripes the same as the thinbar or the indo.

third, an indo can have tail stripes the same as the widebar or the thinbar.

it's a lot (A LOT) more than just the tail stripes.

Steve_89

NISMO
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
?
Yeah I wouldnt 100% trust that.

MaJiKTeRRoR

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 1, 2005
Illinois
What is the fascination with Dats? I have never owned 1 what am I missing out on?

Vitaliy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2005
Brooklyn, NY
vitaliy.info
MaJiKTeRRoR said:
What is the fascination with Dats? I have never owned 1 what am I missing out on?
It is generally a great monster fish; large, aggressive, and beautiful. Just about covers everything, if you got a large enough tank I would strongly suggest them just because they look awesome. Other then that it is just a personal choice..

Loubard

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 17, 2005
EU
That a helpfull drawing! Thanks for sharing

Vince

Most Wanted
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2005
Illegal
www.wofc.org
The chart is very misleading in that, it does not mention the scientific names. Cambodian Dat, Siamese Dat, Indo Dat, Silver Dat, those are common names in exception of the Silver dat, which could be the Quadrifasciatus. But the rest are mostly used by fish stores that doesn't really know what they are selling.

Datniodes are fascinating to me because they live a long time, they are rare in the hobby especially the large ones...12 inches and over. Their personality is so intriguing because of just the way they stay in front of the tank when you "their keeper", come close to it, they do not run and hide like some fish. It's like they can see in 3 dimension, but I am not really sure if they can...In addition, they have never been bred in captivity, and not much is known about them, breeding habits, places they are collected, and NOT one hobbyist has been able to differentiate the sexes.

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
M|L said:
don't always work, I personally think that chart sucks.

first of all, the thinbar tiger can have tail stripes that's the same as an indo or a widebar.

second, a widebar can have tail stripes the same as the thinbar or the indo.

third, an indo can have tail stripes the same as the widebar or the thinbar.

it's a lot (A LOT) more than just the tail stripes.
lol sorry expert.

i found it on my old computer...so i posted

if y cand tell a thin bar apart from the rest.....kill your slef :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store