New tank/what should I stock thread.... Another lol

CanadianKeeper

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2012
Ontario
Picked up this 120 (ish?) tank for a steal of a deal... With everything (fx5, wood, heater, crushed coral, hydra movement fan{not in tank} and TONS of misc for 450... Also came with 4 Red texas/Jaguar cichlids.

So the dimensions are 5ft long 18 back 26 deep FX5 filter and live plants.

Allways had SA cichlids my Jack, macaw and texas are also in the tank with the 4 hybrids... Not sure if I want to do something different. Any Ideas? Ideas what I could sell the cross's for ? PICS YAY

018.JPG

027.JPG

029.JPG

deuxe

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2013
Brooklyn
Picked up this 120 (ish?) tank for a steal of a deal... With everything (fx5, wood, heater, crushed coral, hydra movement fan{not in tank} and TONS of misc for 450... Also came with 4 Red texas/Jaguar cichlids.

So the dimensions are 5ft long 18 back 26 deep FX5 filter and live plants.

Allways had SA cichlids my Jack, macaw and texas are also in the tank with the 4 hybrids... Not sure if I want to do something different. Any Ideas? Ideas what I could sell the cross's for ? PICS YAY
Any pictures of the red Texas?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

fishguy175

Feeder Fish
Jun 18, 2014
New york
Hi all I currently bought a 100 gal tank over a month ago and is cycled, I am seeking some advice what I could stock it with my list for now I was wondering if this would be ok is 2 oscars 1 azul peacock bass 1 flowerhorn, 1 red devil and maybe 1 spotted alligator gar... any help or suggestions? Thanks

CanadianKeeper

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2012
Ontario
Hi all I currently bought a 100 gal tank over a month ago and is cycled, I am seeking some advice what I could stock it with my list for now I was wondering if this would be ok is 2 oscars 1 azul peacock bass 1 flowerhorn, 1 red devil and maybe 1 spotted alligator gar... any help or suggestions? Thanks
tanks small for that many large aggressive fish

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store