New Big Sen

Dr.B

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
Texas
So I went to a LFS today to just pass sometime and at first just noticed a tank of decent sized WC sens. I had already picked up a 10"er from the same place and was in there just to see what else they had. Well after my first couple walk throughs I only noticed the same 7"-10"ers, but on my 3rd time walking through the isle I looked in the top right corner of the tank and I see this big female that is just laying at the top. I quickly told the staff I wanted her and and bought her on-sight. I get home and sure enough she's a pretty big girl at about 11.5"-12". She is in QT right now in a 29g with bichir worms I'm raising the temp and putting some prazi pro in there. She seems to be camera friendly, but wouldn't get in the best of positions next the the ruler. I'll post some pics when she is settled down and I have her situated.

TheBroc

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2014
CALIFORNIA
I went to fish r us. She was about $30 but I had to have her because of her size. To some it may be over priced but I couldn't pass her up at that size lol
I feel I over paid on some of mine, but I just had to have them :) 30$ well spent

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store