Best NLS food for Frontosa Burundi?

Karl K

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2014
Denmark
What would the best NLS food for Frontosa be?
I'm assuming that NLS is some the best sinking food for Frontosa, but if there is any better tell me.
I'm thinking what formula and size i should choose. My Frontosa Burundi sizes range from 7cm - 30cm cm, but its most important that i would be perfect for a fish of 14cm. I'm thinking Thera A medium size?
My large Frontosa dosnt mind taking small pellets.

Oscar Mike

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 9, 2010
CA
All of your fish should accept the 3mm large fish formula. It might be a little big for 7cm and kinda small for 30cm but perfect for 14cm. You could always mix sizes too but the thera formulas aren't really necessary unless you're feeding sick or newly purchased fish

Karl K

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2014
Denmark
All of your fish should accept the 3mm large fish formula. It might be a little big for 7cm and kinda small for 30cm but perfect for 14cm. You could always mix sizes too but the thera formulas aren't really necessary unless you're feeding sick or newly purchased fish
One of the fish is former sick, but getting better, so im choosing the Thera A.
Are you sure the large fish formula would be ideal for 14cm?

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
3mm Large Fish Formula would also be my choice for that mix of fish. It will be too big for 7cm fish, but if you can only go with one size.....

Karl K

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2014
Denmark
3mm Large Fish Formula would also be my choice for that mix of fish. It will be too big for 7cm fish, but if you can only go with one size.....
I have 1.5 mm sinking cichlid food that the small one enjoys.
Aslong as its good for 14cm fish its what ill take. If my fish enjoys it i will ofcourse buy it in all the sizes i need.

Karl K

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2014
Denmark
Can anyone upload a picture of a 3mm NLS Thera A next to a finger or something for size comparison?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store