Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookie*

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2010
Northern NJ
mocoloco.com
Looking to get rid of some fish before I take a trip this fall, one being a Triple-red male Apistogramma Cacatuoides that was born this past January. I bred him from a pair I bought at Atlantis Hatchery in Gardiner, NY. He's very personable and comes to the front of the tank anytime I go near him. He's being fed brine shrimp and bloodworms. Pickup in Midland Park or meet up in Bergen county within reason, asking $15 obo. Pics of him growing can be seen in my albums, but here is a more recent pic from about a month ago (don't mind the cat hair stuck to the glass:irked:-)-

new 002.jpg

new 002.jpg

Cookie*

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2010
Northern NJ
mocoloco.com
any chance you have females to go with him?
I do, but they are from the same parents. I have 5 all together, one is the large male pictured, and then there's another about half his size that I'm pretty sure is a 'sneaker' male, and then 3 females. They're all housed together and have been for almost 7 months. The females and 'sneaker' male seem small to me for their age, but I've never bred them before. If you'd have interest in the whole group, I'd be willing to let them all go for $25, assuming you could pick them up. I've had them in a 10g since they were about a month old, it's time to thin them out or get them into a larger tank. Let me know what you think. I'm going away for a week next week (around the 1st), I'd love to get rid of them before then.

Here's a pic of the father of the group-

Apistos (4).jpg

Apistos (4).jpg

Cookie*

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2010
Northern NJ
mocoloco.com
Sale pending. I hope to see you this weekend Cichlidpirate. If we can't meet up before I go away for the week, I'll message you after. I pm'd my # as well.

Thanks for the interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store