Please Help

tanyaelec11

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2012
canada
My beloved 6 year old Female Jag is very sick and Im not sure what to do at this point. Her Fins are clamped and she has been at the bottom of the tank. My male jag and my male Cuban are also showing signs of this illness. Im almost positive they have some sort of skin flukes. The side of the jag has white parasite looking things and her eyes are cloudy. The male jag's eye has cloudy white spots on them and the Cuban also has one eye that has signs of clouding white spots. Water parameters are 0 , 0, 10-20. Ph out of our tap is between 7-8. Temp. 78. I added one teaspoon of Prazi Pro per 20 gallons. And soaked their pellets in Epsom salt solution. It has been three days and she looks worse. Looks like she may be loosing her slim coat also. Please any other suggestions would be helpful at this point!

tanyaelec11

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2012
canada
anyone ???? This is by far my favorite fish and I don't know what to do at this point .

catfishguy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 25, 2014
moon
If you can't find any thing use a antibiotic to prevent secondary infections and help restore the slime coat. If they are still eating they are likely to make it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store