SPOTTY LADY !

rayrayray

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
uk
Been some time since ive posted a thread so thought id share this
lady of mine with you all,she is approx 9 inch disc size now..bred by a friend in holland,the mother was
the best henlei ive ever seen and unfortunately is not around anymore,but she lives on in her daughter.:)

her spots are growing as she is,i think she will be quite special,hope you like her to! :)

WP_20140601_052.jpg

WP_20140601_025.jpg

WP_20140601_051.jpg

WP_20140602_027.jpg

jim barry

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2006
U.K
Hey Giles, that does it for me!! Gorgeous ray with excellent pattern. Best of luck with her mate. Hope she breeds for you one day.

doyboy

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2010
essex uk
Very nice giles, spots look really nice and clean

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
Now thats a lot of spots for sure... And really evenly distributed all over the disc...... Which is how I like rays to be marked.
Please keep us updated:D

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

aquaman45

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2009
England
It may have been a while since you started a new thread Giles but when you do its normally something spectacular! this little girl is no exception. Its not just the number of spots and the fact they are so white its the way they have formed, pretty much the same size (big) across the entire disc, incredibly uniform also.

I think this female has huge potential.

Keeping us all updated with her progress is an absolute MUST!!

Thank you for sharing.

rayrayray

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
uk
Hey Giles, that does it for me!! Gorgeous ray with excellent pattern. Best of luck with her mate. Hope she breeds for you one day.
Thanks Jim!..Glad you like her mate!

gorgeous design
cheers!

Very nice giles, spots look really nice and clean

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Cheers Alan!..bet the pearls are growing?

Now thats a lot of spots for sure... And really evenly distributed all over the disc...... Which is how I like rays to be marked.
Please keep us updated:D

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Thanks Ade!.just the way i like them to!..i know you love an update!.so will keep them coming!

It may have been a while since you started a new thread Giles but when you do its normally something spectacular! this little girl is no exception. Its not just the number of spots and the fact they are so white its the way they have formed, pretty much the same size (big) across the entire disc, incredibly uniform also.

I think this female has huge potential.

Keeping us all updated with her progress is an absolute MUST!!

Thank you for sharing.
Thank you pal!..we share the same taste so i knew you would share my view of her potential!.will update her progress for sure!:)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store