Hello Everyone

Matthew Q

Feeder Fish
Jun 25, 2014
South Miami Florida
Hi, I just got an account on this forum because i saw that allot of people like peacock bass and want to buy them for cheap. I live in south Florida and could provide people with hundreds of peacock bass. Let me know if you are interested. I already have 5 peacocks myself and know how to take care of them. The bass that i would be selling would be about 1.5 to 2 inches.:) I also could provide people with baby largemouth bass. Occasionally I will have baby bullhead catfish and baby channel catfish also.
- Matthew Q.

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
Hello and welcome to mfk. May want to look into becoming a vendor if you are here to sell fish. What type of bass?

lyfeoffishing

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2013
florida
Hi, I just got an account on this forum because i saw that allot of people like peacock bass and want to buy them for cheap. I live in south Florida and could provide people with hundreds of peacock bass. Let me know if you are interested. I already have 5 peacocks myself and know how to take care of them. The bass that i would be selling would be about 1.5 to 2 inches.:) I also could provide people with baby largemouth bass. Occasionally I will have baby bullhead catfish and baby channel catfish also.
- Matthew Q.
Hello sir I'm in south florida also just curious are you catching these bass?

If so I was wondering if I could tag along one day to help you peas are a favorite of mine but only got a 55 gallon

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Hello and welcome to mfk Matthew..Hope you enjoy MFK as much as i do.. see you in the forums

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store