This is Titan - he's 12 inches of fun.

Enjoy the awesomeness that is Titan:

What you need to know about Titan:

He's a three year old male who enjoys Omega One saltwater pellets and HBH Algae Wafers. His wen covers his eyes, but he gets along quite well. He's currently pushing over the 12 inch mark from the tip of his nose to the tip of his tail. It's tough to keep big goldfish in aquariums. It requires lots of filtration and lots of water changes and strict diets. Titan enjoys when I dance for him, but not to close to the tank, as I've been known to throw out my hip while dancing, and I tend to flail my arms about all akimbo.

Enjoy Titan:

[YT]CJk0qvQWn9w[/YT]

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
Thats a huge goldfish. I love how they swim, they look so bad at moving in water but its mesmerizing. Very nice, thanks for sharing

Thats a huge goldfish. I love how they swim, they look so bad at moving in water but its mesmerizing. Very nice, thanks for sharing
Thank you for your kind words.

ElectricBlueSeanBurch

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2010
Panaque Paradise
Thank you for your kind words.

Its funny...
I was thinking a Couple of days ago how I haven't seen any of your goldfish posts lately. Its always a joy watching your videos and reading your posts. Keep up the hard work, clean water and healthy fish!

Its funny...
I was thinking a Couple of days ago how I haven't seen any of your goldfish posts lately. Its always a joy watching your videos and reading your posts. Keep up the hard work, clean water and healthy fish!
Thanks, yeah i've been sick, but i'm a little better now. :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store