I made the jump from iPhone to Andriod!

studd muffin

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2009
'MERICA
After so many years of having an iPhone's as my primary phone, I used my upgrade and got myself the Samsung Galaxy S5. Was going to wait for the iPhone 6, but I felt they were not going to offer much and hated the new design. Im pretty satisfied with the S5 and loving the big screen. Anyone out there with a S5? :headbang2

Rivers2k

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2011
NY
I did the same switched from the iphone 4 to the galaxy S4. I used to be a huge apple fan. They were always more expensive but worth it. After Steve Jobs died they went the way of microsoft and the new releases they forced you to download breaks outdated un-supported devices forcing you to buy new. I Downloaded the latest OS and all of a sudden my iphone 4 doesn't work.

I really like the Galaxy. The screen size is perfect not to big not to small, the camera is awesome. Its just creepy how much it already new about me just by putting in my gmail ID. It was downloading pics old contacts of people I haven't spoke to in ages and it new how far I was from my office and home. Love the phone but the info storage is a little creepy.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I haven't yet but my upgrade is coming and I have been thinking about trying another type of phone.

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
I have an S4 Active, but I hate it. Can't wait to upgrade, but that's going to be a long time from now.

Adamrhh

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2010
Ohio
www.theratpub.com
I have an android and the thing I hate is I always get lime "you have no storage space" when downloading.or updating an app, I have to repeat the process multiple times in order for it to go away. Its been like that on all my phones. I have an sd card.but.you can't install apps to it.

studd muffin

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2009
'MERICA
Im still trying to learn how to use the S5. Im constantly hearing alert tones, but never know what they are for lol. Facebook? Twitter? Snapchat? Instagram? Who knows. One mistake I accidentally made was synching all my facebook friends onto my contacts haha. So I now currently have 721 contacts. Does anyone know how to undo that? One thing that frustrated me was trying to get the phone to scan my finger while in a case. I bought a lifeproof case for it and it said for me to set my finger print scanner with the case on. I tried and failed to recognize it a few times so I gave up on that.

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
Nice, been thinking about switching myself but I will try one more round of Apple and upgrade to the Iphone6 5.5" screen. Otherwise the Note is my next choice.

ChrisP75

Exodon
MFK Member
May 26, 2013
Sacramento
I have the note 3 and I love the thing. The camera is awesome, battery life is almost a full day and it's so easy to use.

To the Facebook question. Go to your contacts bring up the menu click on accounts then remove Facebook from it. I hope that helps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ChrisP75

Exodon
MFK Member
May 26, 2013
Sacramento
Oh and stud when you hear a tone check your status bar at the top of your screen it'll show you what the notification was for

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store