A shot of my rays

gorak

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
mn
Hoping my female is prego. I sold my small high spot Motoro so I just have the 2 black rays for now.

uploadfromtaptalk1403884597976.jpguploadfromtaptalk1403884623587.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
I love the 1st one. Nice big clean spots. Both are very nice. Good luck on breeding those 2

gorak

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
mn
Thanks.

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
Lovely combo. Black and white on a Ray just looks too good..

Nice combo you have there...
.what Ray is in the second picture?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

gorak

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
mn
very nice!
Thanks

Lovely combo. Black and white on a Ray just looks too good..

Nice combo you have there...
.what Ray is in the second picture?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Thanks, I agree don't get much better.

The first ray is bd...or bdxleo...bright in originally as bd but shows more of a bdxleo. 12" disc and 17" length.

Second is a bdxpearl. She is beast. 14" disc and 22" length. Aggressive as can be! Pummels my male at feedings to get his food from him no matter how much she has or is in the tank.

vamptrev

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2007
Chesterfield MI
Shes only 14" wide? You better keep feeding her, my females would never get knocked up until they hit about 18" across

They are lookin great!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

aquaman45

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2009
England
Loving the first one too.....great clean round spots! The hybrid is very interesting also.

Nice pair of rays.

gorak

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
mn
Shes only 14" wide? You better keep feeding her, my females would never get knocked up until they hit about 18" across

They are lookin great!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Thanks trev.

My male got her when she was first put into the tank. She is old enough and eats a lot. She has some disc damage from an old male she was with so her disc should be a little bigger.

I know the original thought that she was knocked up by my friends male is gone. She either reabsorbed them or just really fat. The move was very stressful for her. Right now she should have had some movement with how big she was. She has also lost a little of her backside even though she eats like crazy.

Loving the first one too.....great clean round spots! The hybrid is very interesting also.

Nice pair of rays.
Thanks. The male big clean spot I have is my favorite type of ray. Hybrids are cool for their crazy patterns but big bright white spots is what pulls me in.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store