What types of game fish should I put in my tank ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catfish Whisperer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2014
Logan, IA
I have a 20 gallon tank and I only have 1 fish in it . What other types of game fish should I put in my tank to add more variety in my tank ? Any suggestions are appreciated !

chefwill

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2013
Jacksonville beach Florida
The words 20 gallon aquarium and game fish don't belong in the same sentence. How many times are you going to post the same thread? The answer on this board will always be the same. The people on this board believe in providing the best environment possible for their fish, so the fish will thrive not merely survive. ..if your lucky.

Sent from my SM-G900T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Gill Blue

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2011
michigan
none.you never consider what fish you can put in a tank without considering your other inhabitants.
since no game fish will fit in a 20 gallon, and you say other game fish, I can only assume you already know your tank is too small for the one fish you have.
what fish do you have?

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Nothing. I can't think of a single gamefish that could live in a 20 tall for life. Even a pumpkinseed needs at least a 30 gallon to growout in and will eventually need around a 75 gallon. I'm afraid to ask what kind of fish you already have in the tank...

Catfish Whisperer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2014
Logan, IA
All the fish I have in the tank are small , 1 Juvenile Rock Bass , and a adult Rock Bass ( 5 - 6 inch. ) , 1 2 inch. Pumpkinseed , a 3 inch Bluegill and 1 snail .. If that counts .. I was thinking of some bottom feeder ( not really a game fish ) but , a Pleco or some other bottom feeder . Small though .. I see people even keep bass in their aquarium , their aquarium is as big as mine . The fish seem healthy as well . I feed them different foods like Shrimp Pellets , Worms , Flakes , Ect.

chefwill

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2013
Jacksonville beach Florida
I have a 20 gallon tank and I only have 1 fish in it . What other types of game fish should I put in my tank to add more variety in my tank ? Any suggestions are appreciated !
In this post you say you only have one fish in it ,now you claim you have all these others as well. Your credibility is hereby shot in my book

Sent from my SM-G900T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store