TL's Crazy 4.5 foot Paroon Shark and 6foot+ ARAPAIMAS in POND UPDATE!

TLkmDN

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2007
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia/Perth, Australia
Wow that's intense.
YEah bro... i used to swim in there... now im too scared... im fearful of my arapaimas jumping out and hitting me... altho i think they are too fat to jump now...

rmkblades

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2013
America
That looks so awesome...Those are some BIG BOYS in there! Do you have any dogs? I have dogs...(one is a chihuahua) & I think I would constantly be worried that if they ever fell in or bent down to drink some water they might end up as fish food, lol...Amazing pond and fish though....WOW

TLkmDN

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2007
That looks so awesome...Those are some BIG BOYS in there! Do you have any dogs? I have dogs...(one is a chihuahua) & I think I would constantly be worried that if they ever fell in or bent down to drink some water they might end up as fish food, lol...Amazing pond and fish though....WOW
Lol yea bro... i have a chihuahua... pug and ****zu

dudefish82

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2013
?
bro your fish are really big and how about an update on the the rtc in the pond. arent you scared a little kid will fall in there some day.
plus i think you have the largest collection of monster fish on mfk so keep it up:)
also why dont you make your 9ft tank a asian arowana community

TLkmDN

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2007
bro your fish are really big and how about an update on the the rtc in the pond. arent you scared a little kid will fall in there some day.
plus i think you have the largest collection of monster fish on mfk so keep it up:)
also why dont you make your 9ft tank a asian arowana community
Hey bro thanks for the support... after my new ponds are finished, i will have one of the largest setups on MFK... but not quite now.. :) And yeaaa an asian arow community wud be great... but i am just starting my career and plan on getting married soon... so i gotta make some $$$ first hahahahah

jsodwi

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2005
south of heaven
A true monster fish keeper! Well done. I hope you do some video documentation when you move them. Now I'm depressed as I look at my 750g when I thought my fish were big

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store