ART TRADE (everyone is welcome) Awesome Stuff Here

busterbrown

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2009
south lake tahoe
The regulars over on the post your art work thread have decided to do an art trade. Everyone is welcome and Im sure it will be mixed media and numerous styles of art. To keep shipping cost down we limited the size of canvas or what ever your doin your thing on to 10x10 roughly. Names will be randomly selected to who's art is going where so no one will have a clue where to send there art to until the last minute. Everyone that sends art will receive art as well. With all that being said it is an honor system on shipping and receiving art. Please don't say your in and just receive a piece and don't send anything. No clue when the deadline and selection process will be. Hopefully a good amount of people join in and mail and receive some sweet art.

Dont post your art let the person that receives it post it... That will make things more exciting for sure. Almost like christmas

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
I foresee some people getting burned.
if everyones honest it'll be fine , there's got to be a certain level of trust going on for it to work at all pyramid , plus the grilling they'll get on here off me and buster it won't be worth it lol ;):D

heatherbeast

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2009
Atlanta, GA
heatherbeast.deviantart.com
I'm interested but also nervous about it. How do you propose doing the subject matter? I know in previous exchanges that I've participated in, people 'pledge' to participate by posting their 'wishlist'. Then the person organizing it secretly sends the trades by PM. I would suggest a month lead time to gather those interested, and then a month turnaround time (with reminders!) to get the piece finished and in the post.

This of course was done for all electronic work, and the artists would all post in a single day what they had been working on, which REALLY made it feel like Christmas!!!

baconmeupscotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2013
Kansas
I'll participate! Should we do a monthly theme or something? Like for July it could be monster fish, then next month it could be jungle, etc. It would be cool to see everyone's various styles on a similar topic.

How frequently are we swapping? I probably can't do more than once a month or bi-weekly.

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Once a month is about all I can free up I've got cap orders I've still not started shhhh;) :)
Like the idea of a theme beaconmeup that way for us Graff style artists we could actually use the word "monster " or " jungle " etc as the actual piece ? And theme around it or cartoon style oh the possibilities are endless its gonna be a good idea if we all work together :cool::thumbup::D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

busterbrown

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2009
south lake tahoe
So let's just do themes once a month. We can rotate on who chooses the theme or whoever gets on the thread first on the first of the month chooses. Maybe something like that. But no choosing the same thing twice. There's a tattoo group called tattoo fight club and its a draw off between two people and they each pick a subject. That's rad cause you get a different styles of drawing and they have to figure out someway to combine the two subjects. I'm up for whatever. Though. So someone pick the first subject for july. I don't think any art should be posted until the end when you receive your piece from someone and post that piece. Then it will really be like christmas

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store