22" False perruno catfish "Achara"

monsterkeeper87

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2013
England
Oh I do, gonna grow new stuff along. Focusing on the hystrix rays and potentially a goonch and this guys a total pig! Haha. If he doesn't sell ill just keep him

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Oh ok, good luck with a goonch if you get 1, I've never even seen 1 here lol glws

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

xApostle

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2013
London
Right, slightly pissed of atm as some idiot has messaged me apparently stating I'm a "scammer".

I'm curious as to how?

The perruno is 22"
He is wild caught (whole different debate)
He is worth £100

I've seen people selling 17-18" achara at 90-100 selling with ease. Just because some people buy fish too big for their tanks causing them to sell cheap doesn't put the fish down.

The whole debate is about the wild caught status and it's funny because the supplier lists I've seen both my own and the company I work with have Achara stated as wc and cb.

Not to mention the fact that there are hybrids of achara circulating the market. If I remember correctly it's hormone induced breeding.

If you don't like what I'm saying then simple, don't buy! Don't waste my goddamn time if you don't know what I'm talking about. I want him to go to a serious keeper.

Sorry for the rant but I needed to let it out.

Mfk members know me quite well by now and you know I don't scam or anything like that.

Thanks anyway.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

imo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2014
UK
Some people have nothing better to do than try and cause other problems, just let it go over your head :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store