Gorillus Blue Umbee fry (DeeBo) Free Shipping, NorCal Pick Up 95129 !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlatFishLeo

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
USA
Finally I’m happy to announce the availability of the Gorillus Blue Umbee fry from the famous “DeeBo!” He’s the fry from the wild caught pair from UK brought. I’ve been obsessed with trying to get this bad boy to breed for me and now I have a few fry available to share with other hobbyist. He's the Baddest and the most Beautiful Gorillus Blue Umbee in my opinion, his girl ain't too snappy either!!!

I am doing “Free Shipping, USPS Priority from NorCal.” I ship every other Wednesdays’ every month. Shipping June 16th and June 30th this month. I’m an experienced shipper, depending on location of buyer, I will determine how I will pack fish, I am equipped with oxygen, breather bags, bag buddies, heat packs (when needed) and insulated boxes. Pick up in San Jose 2nd weekend of every month.

2” fry are $15 each (3x fish minimum)
$65 for 5x fry
$120 for 12x fry
Extras: I will send something extra in every order!!! $10-15 value

Instructions:
PayPal: FlatFishLeo@yahoo.com
I will ship your order the day you requested, you’re tracking number will be emailed to you. I have fry from 2 un-related females if you'd like different bloodlines, they are the same size, only 3 days different between spawns.? If you have any DOA’s I need a photo of the dead fish in the bag or the tail cut off. Please don’t message me, I don’t have ability to check message often.

If you want more than 12x fish, email me with specific ordering questions.

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Community Vendor :
A Community Vendor is classified as one who purchases livestock or other goods with the intent to redistribute them. Anyone fitting this description is required to become a vendor and must pay the applicable fees in order to utilize the classifieds section. Click here for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store