Poly ID PLEASE

jagster

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 17, 2011
Canada
picked up 5 polys this morning after work, i know the two smallest ones are sens and the largest is an endli but the other two i am not sure, the owner thought one of them might be a retro? poly experts please chime in

Dr.B

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
Texas
1st is a palmas polli 2nd looks like angsorii aswell as the pics after that and in the bucket the smaller dark one to the left seems really dark for a sen and the smallest one looks like it may have a little bit of patterns, want to post some pics of them to be sure, because I haven't seen a sen that dark before.

Dr.B

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
Texas
I can see they're sens now that I zoomed in. Does the endlicheri have an eye problem or is it just the picture?

jagster

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 17, 2011
Canada
1st is a palmas polli 2nd looks like angsorii aswell as the pics after that and in the bucket the smaller dark one to the left seems really dark for a sen and the smallest one looks like it may have a little bit of patterns, want to post some pics of them to be sure, because I haven't seen a sen that dark before.
i google searched palmas and angsorii and there seems to be different color variations of both

Dr.B

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
Texas
Oh ok yeah he seems good you aren't going to keep them all together are you?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store