help guys arowana barb damage

Wenzo0o0o0oo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2010
usa
so i was feeding my arowana for some reason he got scare.. he swam into the side glass.. tip of his mouth was bleeding a bit but stop now.. but one of his barb is on a 45 degrees angel facing up.... with one other is normal, ,, is it going to heal ,,??.. or its going to be like that forever....... please advice! :cry::cry::cry:

Fatlungy

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 1, 2011
Reading, Pennsylvania
If its a silver aro get use to it. They mash their faces all the time unless your tank is huge maybe. Love the way they look but the constant jumping and busting up their scales sucks.

Sent from my MB886 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

aakash

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 5, 2014
India
The barble of arowana, grows back easily if the root of the barble is not damaged.
If the barble is broken from the root, then it may not grow back or if I does, ten ay take very long around a yr.

Arofriendly

Exodon
MFK Member
May 14, 2012
inland empire ca
I had a silver arowana that was 18-22" + and it had damaged a barbell down just past the root and only holding on by skin and somehow it healed back very well : )

Just make sure to keep water clean and it should heal back nicely !!!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Wenzo0o0o0oo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2010
usa
I had a silver arowana that was 18-22" + and it had damaged a barbell down just past the root and only holding on by skin and somehow it healed back very well : )

Just make sure to keep water clean and it should heal back nicely !!!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Yea lol but mine is bent ;( I think it will be harder to heal then broken ,,

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store