What's up MFK

losdaddy1231

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2014
buffalo
Hello everyone. Newish to this hobby. Got a couple buddies that been in it for years so learned from them. Current setup 75g freshwater. Current stock 2 rtc X tsn hybrids about 5" each, and 2 achara cats about 3 and 4". Had a ebjd but one of my hybrids ate him last night. :irked:. Hope you guys can help with any concerns I may have along the line. :headbang2

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
Yup they will do that and be prepared those cats will get enormous quick. With a good diet they will be longer than your tank is wide by the end of the year. Hello and welcome to mfk. May I suggest you start reading up in the pond section asap and move your other fish now unless you are ok with them being snacks

losdaddy1231

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2014
buffalo
They already became snacks. And I'm already planning on a pond for them. I have a 500g that's almost complete for when they outgrow my current tank.

chefwill

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2013
Jacksonville beach Florida
I would have that 500 ready in the next 2-3 months. And that's being generous with the time, or at least a bigger tank by then.

Sent from my SM-G900T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

losdaddy1231

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2014
buffalo
I would have that 500 ready in the next 2-3 months. And that's being generous with the time, or at least a bigger tank by then.

Sent from my SM-G900T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
FINISHED BUILDING THE 500. JUST HAVE TO PUT MORE LAYERS OF RUBBER AND THEN SET UP THE FILTRATION. DONT THINK THEY ARE BIG ENOUGH FOR IT YET THOUGH

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store