stupidity, is there a limit? rolling coal.

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
if they really wanted to prove a point, they'd run the exhaust into the passenger compartment.
Facepalm.....

Some people like showing off. Like fast cars, or lowered cars etc. These are just diesels showing off. Has nothing to do with "Anti-environmentalists"

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Does seem silly to go out of your way to pollute the Earth.

Funny, below is a list of climate changes causes...owning pets is one of the them.

Gill Blue

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2011
michigan
Facepalm.....

Some people like showing off. Like fast cars, or lowered cars etc. These are just diesels showing off. Has nothing to do with "Anti-environmentalists"
an unnamed Wisconsin seller of smoke stack kits told Slate's David Weigel, explaining some of the rationale behind the movement. “If he’s into the environment, if he’s into this or that, we’re not. I hear a lot of that. To get a single stack on my truck—that’s my way of giving them the finger. You want clean air and a tiny carbon footprint? Well, screw you.”

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
.... just when you think you've seen it all..smh..

Im still have trouble buying the whole story. That smoke has gotta suck everywhere else but that "cool" photo op....

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
an unnamed Wisconsin seller of smoke stack kits told Slate's David Weigel, explaining some of the rationale behind the movement. “If he’s into the environment, if he’s into this or that, we’re not. I hear a lot of that. To get a single stack on my truck—that’s my way of giving them the finger. You want clean air and a tiny carbon footprint? Well, screw you.”
And not all are like that. But please continue to generalize.

Marauder225

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 8, 2011
New jersey
All they're showing is that a turbo diesel can burn off and waste a lot of excess fuel but it does get you more power. Its not proving or protesting anything. its just being stupid. A lot of people roll coal for the looks you get and they think its cool to show the power their trucks have. I've also seen people use it as a retaliation when an import or some high end car cuts them off, they fly up next to it, and just coat the car black with their exhaust

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store