canandaigua ny 14424 pick up only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reincarnated

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2013
upstate ny
Due to my 1000 gallon tank blowing out I'm looking to get rid of the rest of my monsters. A few have sold just have more to go. I have 2 rtcs left both over 2 feet long, an rtc/tsn around 3 foot. A Florida gar around 2 foot for 50 bucks. A very large clown knife around 30" or so for $50. My 2 rays which are 2 foot around the male for 500 and the female for 250. 5 common plecos all in the 15" - 20" range. A few Oscars all over a foot long for 15 ea. I am using a friend's kindle so I am unable to post pics. If you search old threads I've posted you can find pics. Will do package deal if someone takes the pair of rays. Can meet in a decent range for a gas fee. Any questions feel free to ask.

Reincarnated

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2013
upstate ny
The male is from Jeff Rapps and is a Marbled Motoro "Orange flower peru" he called it a rare morph and the female also came from Rapps and she is a marbled motoro.

Reincarnated

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2013
upstate ny
I also have some 40 gallon and 55 gallon tanks for sale for $1 a gallon and some F1 Nagara Flametail juvies between an inch and 2 inches for $5 ea

robert511

Exodon
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2013
orange county ca
If you don't mind me asking how did the tank blow out ?? Most 1000gal have 1.4inch acrylic . I feel bad for you I hope everything turns out alright in the end .

Sent from my SM-N900V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Reincarnated

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2013
upstate ny
700 takes all the fish in the pool if anyone is interested. I may be going to the east coast convention. I have a dodge ram I could possibly bring a bunch of these guys with me. If anyone is interested let me know. We can hash out the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store