Best dog for appartment

samarth raipal

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2013
india
Which is the best dog for appartment .don't want a small dog like pomarian or pug.Apartment size is 1500sqft.and there r many parks in society so it can be exercised and walked as required. I want medium or large dog and has less fur
Sent from my Micromax A110 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Yoimbrian

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2013
Twin cities
Greyhound. Retired racing dogs. There are plenty of adoption places so you are helping the dog out, and they are cheap unlike designer puppies. They also come pre trained to behave well and walk on a leash.

Contrary to popular belief they are super super lazy (as long as they can sprint on occasion). They also have human like skin and hair, so less oil less shedding less smell.

Small females are 40 pounds are so, big males are 90 pounds or so. You can find any size in between.

I've had a few. Perfect "dry" pets.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Crazy mike

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2012
Vacaville,California
Greyhound. Retired racing dogs. There are plenty of adoption places so you are helping the dog out, and they are cheap unlike designer puppies. They also come pre trained to behave well and walk on a leash.

Contrary to popular belief they are super super lazy (as long as they can sprint on occasion). They also have human like skin and hair, so less oil less shedding less smell.

Small females are 40 pounds are so, big males are 90 pounds or so. You can find any size in between.

I've had a few. Perfect "dry" pets.

+1 or a Great Dane if you wanna go for a larger breed

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ragin_cajun

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2013
South Louisiana
Great Dane in a 1500 sq ft apartment? Really? That would be very bold.

TRENT

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2007
OREGON
Will the dog be left at home when at work? Doggie day care? Daily walks? If you were going to do the later two you could get away with a lot more options.

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Shar pei ? Brush coat ones are a lot more relaxed in the home , mine sleeps a lot but is really active once he's outside I do three walks a day , one long one before work early morning wears him out for hours he just sleeps all day :D then he has one when I get home and another later at night before bed , I don't have a garden only a small yard but a big field at end of the rd and my house is no bigger than the average apartment (floor space) its a tiny two bed British terrace

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ChrisP75

Exodon
MFK Member
May 26, 2013
Sacramento
I have heard Great Danes are great apartment dogs because they don't require much room, even though they're huge size. Honestly though if you're willing to put in time every day the dog choices are endless for you. Pick a dog based on your life that way the dog fits in with you, if you like running or doing things outdoors find something thats athletic but mild mannered, and so on. Good luck on your search and remember there are plenty of perfect dogs at your local pound or rescue who are looking for a home

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Mustardtiger101

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2013
Canada
Dogo Argentino. But they are going to need a lot of exercise, atleast 2 long walks a day.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store