She makes it hard to clean the glass

gorak

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
mn
She won't figure it out. The mag float is not food!!! So hard to clean the glass with her trying to eat it every time...haha

uploadfromtaptalk1404873136425.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

davenmandy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2012
Nice pic. Sorry to slightly derail, but what brand do you guys use that is actually effective, because a lot i heard are crap. Not sure if it matters but my tank is acrylic.

Sent from my Z10 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

gorak

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
mn
Pretty funny, amazing what rays will chew on.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Yeah...they can be weird at times. She also will scrape alge off the tank walls like a pleco. Haha...she has plenty to eat all the time but still does it. Both my ray chew the wood up like crazy as well.

My two females do the same thing. They suction cup it to where I can't move it..lol

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Exactly! Then she tries to eat it...lol.. If I manage to sneak it away she chases it and I have to wait for her to leave it. Then clean a quick spot before she comes back. Sometimes she even steals it away to the middle of the tank before letting it float up.

Nice pic. Sorry to slightly derail, but what brand do you guys use that is actually effective, because a lot i heard are crap. Not sure if it matters but my tank is acrylic.

Sent from my Z10 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Thanks, obviously I use the mag float. It is ok, wish it had stronger magnets though. The thicker glass is harder to get through with it.

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Mighty mags are the best imo. I've had lots of mag floats before. The mighty mags have pads you can insert and remove, acrylic safe. There's even scratch remover pads with various levels of grit. You can remove scratches without draining the tank.

Sent from my SM-N900T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store