getting out of hobby for a while northern ohio $3000

Status
Not open for further replies.

those1

Candiru
MFK Member
May 4, 2008
Sandusky, OH
New house and job means less space and time for my monsters.

selling all tanks fish and equipment

360 gallon acrylic aquarium

this aquarium was an 8X2X3 foot tall when i first go it. 3 years ago i had 3 squares cut out of the front viewing window and the old entrances sealed up. Making this an 8X3X2 foot tall aquarium. The aquarium has been up and running for 3 years with out issues. new viewing window has been polished with novis 2 years ago I have more that will go with the sale for touch ups you may choose to do in the future. (the panels on the top are not a true hood i had them attached to the ceiling with hinges to give a walled in effect)

270 gallon glass aquarium

This monster is a heavy glass aquarium. It is 7X2X2.5 tall. Minor scuff in lower front corner doesn't affect view.

200 gallon 3 chamber acrylic aquarium.

This aquarium is 8X2X2 tall. It is split into 3 equal chambers. Each chamber is separate of each other but can be connected via a sump.

All these aquariums are on 2X4 stands

other aquariums included in sale are:

standard 55 glass
20 gallon tall
29 gallon long ( has a siliconed tiled back ground)

Filters
2 fluval 405. both work 1 just needs new impeller
1 fluval FX5
1 marineland magnum 350
1 50 gallon glass sump (needs resealing)
1 15 gallon plastic sump
a diy rubber tote sump

I also have a few sponge filters as well.

I have a pond master air pump that is hooked up through pvc to all my monster aquariums. lots of bubble stones and sponges being run with no loss of power.

also included in sale is lots of miscellaneous filter pads, connections, rocks, sand, drift wood, and other decor. I have various heaters, and wave makers as well.

So now for what you have all been wanting to see listed.

the fish:

24" ++ black marbled catfish
16" ++ red tail catfish
15" ++ redtail tsn catfish
two 13"++ clown Knife fish
2 Florida gar 14" and an 11" (has a bend back from hitting wall. Ben this way for over a year has no trouble getting to food)
7" synodontis catfish
three 4"++ red devil cichlids (have been breading unsure if just 2 or all 3 are involved)
two 3" fader flower horns (zz reddragon variety)
four 1" fader flower horns (all flower horns were breed by me) (father killed the mother then got depressed and stopped eating so no longer around but had great color)
6"++ marbled gobby
2" redtail shark
14" tire track eel
7" peacock eel
five common plecos ranging from 5" to 14"
there are also some comets that you can have or can be feed to the other fish.

I'm sure there are items I'm missing. Will work at getting some updated pics up soon let me know what you are specifically looking to see.

Looking to get $3000 out of this collection would like to sell as a whole but make me a good enough offer and I/may be willing to separate.

doubledragon

The House Of Endlie
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
ohio
I really hate to see somebody take a break, or get out... Especially a long term mfk'r that lives in ohio. You should atleast keep your biggest tank and make room for it... GLWS, lot's of nice tank's.

SePPii

Dovii
MFK Member
May 21, 2011
Chesapeake, OH
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store