Jul 1, 2008
Marion, NC
Got 5 little 3-4" Poly's in yesterday:

Delhezi
Ornate
Teugelsi
Albino Senegal Bichir
Senegal Bichir

They are in a 75 gallon right now and I was surprised they were able to catch my tiger barbs at that size. They also ate hikari carnivore and NLS yesterday. I guess that is a good thing because I've heard that can be an issue sometimes. Is there really a reason to feed anything else like prawn, worms, etc? I have 3 tanks at the moment and in process of getting another. Any of these I need to watch out between each other? They all seem fine now, but I realize size plays a a part in that. I'll get some pictures in a couple of days....but they are all over the tank.

Sent from my XT1031 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
Let's see some pics! The reason we like to feed all that other stuff is just to get a wide variety in their diet. The only ones I would watch out for are the teugelsi and ornate. They both get much larger than the others and the ornate is much more aggressive.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Dr.B

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
Texas
Let's see some pics! The reason we like to feed all that other stuff is just to get a wide variety in their diet. The only ones I would watch out for are the teugelsi and ornate. They both get much larger than the others and the ornate is much more aggressive.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
+1 but if they are small enough it'll take a while for them to outgrow the 75

Paulbearer

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2008
Marion, NC
+1 but if they are small enough it'll take a while for them to outgrow the 75
That's what I'm thinking...I'll get some pics up Friday when I get back home.

Paulbearer

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2008
Marion, NC

Paulbearer

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2008
Marion, NC
These little guys eat like horses and love the pellets....along with tiger barbs :rolleyes:

Paulbearer

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2008
Marion, NC
Small update and the electric blues are camera hogs lol. I really need to invest in a camera one of these days:

http://youtu.be/QXW8zYdGQmg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store