Cool! Triclops!

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
Lol! I think it looks cool, especially combined with the smile Axo's always seem to have. Never seen another and I used to frequent all the Reptile Expo's across several nearby states and have never seen the like. Plenty of Axo's and plenty of them albino but never a three eyed one. By the way Phil not to derail but have you seen the scaleless ball pythons? Started from breeding two ball pythons with missing scales on their head and amazingly 25% of the offspring wind up being totally scaleless. It just came to mind because the pic started me thinking about the genetics to try and reproduce the third eye and my mind ran off into what I thought was another weird genetic abnormality. How a co-dominant like a scaleless head where only a few scales are missing on the pythons head can produce such a mutation like a completely scaleless ball python.

ScalessBallPythonBHBReptiles515x337.1.jpg

ScalessBallPythonBHBReptiles515x337.1.jpg

fwprawn

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2011
New England
Neat! Is it yours? You should definitely see if it's a simple recessive trait. My guess is it's a fluke in response to environmental conditions - such as the 5-legged frogs, etc.

Kaosu

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 8, 2010
Washington State
Where did you find that pic...I have seen it before but it inly had two eyes...and another time it was purple. :p
Sent from my SM-G900P using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Kaosu

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 8, 2010
Washington State
Sent from my SM-G900P using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1425837571909.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com