or FT 18" Clown Knife P/U in OC 92647 Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbold

Exodon
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2014
United States
Will post pics later, but he's totally healthy, solid eater too. Or if someone can tell me why - despite 2 bubble wands, a strict water change schedule, and low ammonia - he is repeatedly zipping to the surface to gulp air before splashing 2-3 gallons of water out of the tank, I might just keep him.

Feeding on market tilapia, massivore sinkers, beefheart, bloodworms, and krill (All confirmed). He's not picking on any of my other fish either. He's just somewhat inactive during the day (Nothing out of the ordinary, they're nocturnal).

Asking $100 obo, willing to listen to trade pitches for brightly-colored top swimmers over 8", let me know what you propose.

framcosco

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2010
los angeles, ca
Dang!! Low ammonia will drive any fish nuts!! Should be at ZERO. And if it is "repeatedly zipping to the surface to gulp air before splashing 2-3 gallons of water out of the tank"...... it might not be all "totally healthy"? Correct?

GLWS

tbold

Exodon
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2014
United States
Dang!! Low ammonia will drive any fish nuts!! Should be at ZERO. And if it is "repeatedly zipping to the surface to gulp air before splashing 2-3 gallons of water out of the tank"...... it might not be all "totally healthy"? Correct?

GLWS
I mean with the basic testing kit, the ammonia barely reads, like an off-white color and white is total zero, I routinely treat with tap water conditioner and ammonia reducer - doesn't seem to be bothering any other fish in terms of oxygen. He's the only one gulping. "Totally healthy" as in no fighting marks, eats like a pig, and has no other troubles balancing or swimming. Literally looks normal until I leave the room and suddenly hear loud splashing - had to wait 30-40 minutes the first time to witness him doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store