Cichlasoma species (C. boliviense, C. portalegrense, etc.) Queens, NY - shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahlerfan

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2010
New York
I am interested in purchasing any species of true Cichlasoma (Port cichlids) including - C. boliviense, C. bimaculatum, C. portalegrense, C. amazonarum, C. dimerus, C. taenia and any other of the 13 known species. Any size is acceptable. I'm in Queens, NY and would prefer having the fish shipped to me but would consider pick up if it's not too far from my home. Send me a pm if you have any for sale.

GOOBERFISH

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2006
Brooklyn
Check paradise aquarium in ridgewood the have a port cichlid all the way in the back it's hidden in one of the last tanks which is planted.

Also have you checked if Jeff Rapp has any at tangledupincichlids.com

Mahlerfan

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2010
New York
I appreciate the tip about Paradise Aquarium. I'll go check out their C. portalegrense sometime this weekend. I bought out all of Jeff's remaining Brazillian population of C. dimerus a few weeks ago, but I continue to check his site weekly to see if he brings in any other Cichlasoma species. Thanks!
Check paradise aquarium in ridgewood the have a port cichlid all the way in the back it's hidden in one of the last tanks which is planted.

Also have you checked if Jeff Rapp has any at tangledupincichlids.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store