MY 135 GALLON TANK BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Wow sorry man that's horrible news :(, looks like an impact crack like some things hit it ?? What's the green round thing in first PIC ?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

TheBroc

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2014
CALIFORNIA
ping pong ball. tried the theory to stop DE in a silver aro, didn't work FYI..... could a my dogs KONG ball do this? I was at work, but my girlfriend was home and she heard the dog playing with his ball hit the tank (ive seen him do this, but usually just bounces into the stand) and then 10 mins later or so BOOOOM it exploded. luckily she saved all the fish but they are crammed in a 55 gallon tank :/

Vanica

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 22, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Sounds like it hit the tank the tank the wrong way. It usually doesn't take much when it comes to impact to crack glass. Sorry man. Time to upgrade to a 180? Lol

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Yer I reckon a big enough Kong toy could do that , at least your fish are safe , any water burst through it ?

TheBroc

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2014
CALIFORNIA
I was thinking time to upgrade. but the stand is fine. and seems cheapest route to just buy a tank 125 or 135. it dumped about 95% of the water out. there is only 2-3 inches of water left. my floor / rug / house was flooded. had to open the doors to let water out.

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Wow it must have hit with some force behind it , gutted for you that's a lot of water to deal with , there's a few big tanks on e bay cheap ATM for a temp housing at least , where you based ?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store