Anyone into ball pythons ? Oh Lucy!!!!!!!

Matt S

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2012
Mass
Just wondering if anyone else has some nice ball pythons to show here are mine
ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1405223949.441300.jpg
ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1405223963.613855.jpgImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1405223980.859540.jpgImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1405223994.660522.jpgImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1405224012.628610.jpgImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1405224042.142945.jpgImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1405224064.275287.jpg
ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1405224089.225722.jpg
My albino is 100% my baby and my favorite snake I own she is an absolute sweetheart and just has the sweetest personality ever ! she's what turned my girlfriend on to the snakes because she is so gentle and slow moving and doesn't panic or move rapidly when you touch her plus she's not head shy at all and is completely comfortable with you touching any part of her which is awesome!! It really made my girlfriend realize they're not monsters and out to hurt and kill everyone and they won't go out of there way to just bit you because they can for no reason...
She bugs me so much to constantly see the snakes now and loves handling all of them now
So tonight on there nightly check and change of water my girlfriend was holding my albino an she curled up into a heart in my girlfriends hands an I thought it was very ironic lol so I had to take a picture
Hope you all enjoy
ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1405224113.812848.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Love the ball pythons man. You have some nice snakes.i like how ball pythons always want to be in a bundle in your hands lol. I am very much so into snakes however I am not allowed to have them. I am 17 and haven't moved out yet but when I do move out I will certainly be getting some. I have experience with snakes due to having friends who have them and having friends at the reptile shop which helps too. I have many other reptiles just not snakes....When I move out I plan to own anything from corn snakes to my dream snake reticulated pythons. It's cold that your showing people the good side of snakes. However not everyone is willing to change their mind.

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
Nice balls! I used to have a few but got over them cuz they're pretty much rocks. They don't really do much so I sold them all about 10 years ago and now I only keep retics. I love the Lucy! All white and all black snakes will always be my favorites. You gonna get into the high baller morphs like killer bees?

Matt S

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2012
Mass
Nice balls! I used to have a few but got over them cuz they're pretty much rocks. They don't really do much so I sold them all about 10 years ago and now I only keep retics. I love the Lucy! All white and all black snakes will always be my favorites. You gonna get into the high baller morphs like killer bees?

Once I can get a hold of another rack system and have more room I will have a banana enchi, mystic potion, and pastel clown coming in and after that basically just whatever else catches my eye

And I have to agree with you I love the light colored snakes and I can't get enough of the Lucy she is just awesome

Matt S

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2012
Mass
Well was out and didn't plan on buying anything but I saw this guy and needed a male so I got him for a decent price and took him

Lemon blast phantom
ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1405743399.274338.jpg

jpcampbell123

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2011
In the water
where did you get the blue eyed lucy from?

i used to have a few morphs some abinos, het albinos, hypos, pastels, pinstripes, and mojoves. i started out with normal bps. also used to keep carpets, hognoses, cali kings , rosy boas, and sand boas.

jc

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store