Spring Cleaning - NJ - PU Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
I'm looking to part with some of my smaller setups to focus on my main tank. Everything is located in Totowa, NJ. Only trades I'm interested in are rare plecos and rare cory cats.

First up is my 40 breeder setup. Comes with tank, iron stand, glass tops, light, and sir pump. You can have the tiles I used on the bottom if you want. Back and bottom painted black. Mint condition. $125
image.jpg

Next is a 20g high set. Tank, stand, glass tops, light only. Back and bottom painted black. Mint condition. $40. If you want the driftwood, I want $35, otherwise I'll let me plecos eat it.
image.jpg

Nano planted tank up next. Mr Aqua 12" cube tank, 2x27w power compact lights, ADA aquasoil, internal filter, all plants, and whatever shrimp in there go with it. Mint condition. $100
image.jpg

Eheim 2213 mint condition $50

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

shookONES

MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Bump. Planted tank is gone. Feel free to make offers on everything. It's all emptied and dry in my basemt ready to go.

shookONES

MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Bump! I live 10min away from the Konvention so if anyone would like to pick up that weekend, we can jet to my house and get whatever it is you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store