75g grazing, this is scary

lardieleftover

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2014
san diego
Hey all! My 75g tall (48" wide) truvu acrylic tank is showing some signs of crazing I believe, I'm not sure whatto do really but I emailed Truvu because the tank should have lifetime warrenty.
I'm not the original owner of the tank as I bought it on craigslist about 3 years ago, currently only housing a lonely Senegal bichir.
Should I fill the tank only about like 45 gallons to reduce the areas on the top panel? Pictures are of the top front side and then the bottom left corner before the corner. Thanks, help!uploadfromtaptalk1405348290609.jpguploadfromtaptalk1405348308020.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

monopoly8

Feeder Fish
Jan 8, 2014
san diego
i drained about half the tank, front is bowing a bit less i think. entrie top and bottom of the front panel look kinda bubbly like the top panel picture. keeping my eyes on it for now. maybe i could get some acrylic square rods and use good weld solvent to secure the front to the top and bottom?

crxlsturbo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 27, 2013
Cental Coast,Ca
I got some on mine. Bought it off craigslist about year ago. Mines worst than yours but doesn't show any signs of bowing at all. Mines also a 240.

Sent from my XT1080 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store