Sick Gar, any help?

umbeeguy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2014
Dayton, Ohio
sick.pngsick1.png
Stopped eating 3 days ago which is very unusual for this fish because he is a straight glutton, all water levels are great and have been. I use drops not test sticks to check my water levels. He has 2 redish raised areas looks to be just under the scales and to little things that look like moles popping out. Im thinking parasite external and maybe internal. Any other ideas and suggestions for treatment would be greatly appreciated. Also I moved him to hospital tank with a fairly high salt content.

sick.png

sick1.png

rajatariqmustafa15

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2014
Pakistan
View attachment 1025936View attachment 1025937
Stopped eating 3 days ago which is very unusual for this fish because he is a straight glutton, all water levels are great and have been. I use drops not test sticks to check my water levels. He has 2 redish raised areas looks to be just under the scales and to little things that look like moles popping out. Im thinking parasite external and maybe internal. Any other ideas and suggestions for treatment would be greatly appreciated. Also I moved him to hospital tank with a fairly high salt content.
Bro this is not the right place to post, what your fish has, u should go on search and write "disease" then enter it and, and you'll see a disease and health issues(but I'm tagging u the whole thing). You should post this over there u might get some help. And as far as your fish is concerned, it can be a bacterial infection or an internal parasite. U should treat him with some anti bacterial-parasite medicine. And try to put some drops of methylene blue on the bumps. Or give it a methylene blue bath.
Good luck, but please start the thread in the disease section. I'll tag it to youhttp://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?35-Freshwater-Diseases-and-Health-Issues

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
Please post your water parameters and what you normally feed it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store